Based: BioCity, Glasgow
Salary: £Competitive, based on experience
Founded in 2013, BioAscent is a leading provider of integrated drug discovery services based in state-of-the-art labs at BioCity Glasgow in Newhouse, Scotland. Our integrated drug discovery services include de novo assay development, compound screening, medicinal and synthetic chemistry, computational chemistry, and compound management. BioAscent has been recognised by Alantra as the fastest-growing CRO for two consecutive years.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager based at our Newhouse Facility to work with the Management Team to realise our ambitious growth plans, particularly with respect to scientific personnel. The successful candidate will have demonstratable experience in building strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs, through advertising, networking, building effective relationships with internal teams and relevant external organisations whilst promoting the BioAscent brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Management Team to forecast staffing requirements in line with growth plans.
- Write job descriptions ready for posting on various social media platforms.
- Proactively develop a talent pipeline through the use of LinkedIn, social media, CV databases, industry, academia, events, and other resources.
- Coordinating all aspects of the recruitment process including advertising, assessing CVs, screening potential employees, and arranging interviews online or in person.
- Coordinating and executing contractual documentation, hiring packs, and acting as the direct point of contact between the candidate and the Hiring Manager.
- Undertaking detailed induction programme for all new hires.
- Continuously improving recruitment and selection processes to the benefit of the candidate and the company whilst promoting the BioAscent brand.
- Generate statistical reports in line with each recruitment campaign and make recommendations accordingly.
Skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates and successfully managing end-to-end recruitment activities for a highly skilled workforce.
- Demonstrable networking skills and experience in developing and promoting a strong employer brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, with the ability to converse at any level with confidence.
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with experience in dealing with conflicting priorities.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience in the life sciences industry.
Please note you must be eligible and able to work in the UK. Please include details of your eligibility in your covering letter.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 30 June 2021.
No agencies, please.