Based: BioCity, Glasgow
Salary: £19,500 - £21,000 (Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00 hrs)
Founded in 2013, BioAscent is a leading provider of integrated drug discovery services based in state-of-the-art labs at BioCity Glasgow in Newhouse, Scotland. Our integrated drug discovery services include de novo assay development, compound screening, medicinal and synthetic chemistry, computational chemistry, and compound management.
We are recruiting for a proactive individual in the role of Administrative Assistant to support the Biosciences, Business Development, Chemistry and Compound Management departments by providing secretarial and administrative support with the daily operational activities.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Answering telephone calls, acting as the first point of contact for BioAscent.
- Maintaining diaries, arranging meetings, planning events, and business travel schedules.
- Preparing correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Managing general correspondence and processing internal/external mail.
- Processing expenses claims.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, with the ability to converse at any level with confidence.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and follow HSE guidelines as per company policy.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively prioritise work, be flexible, and operate well in a team.
- Proficient in the use of Office365 packages, including producing high-quality documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please note you must be eligible and able to work in the UK. Please include details of your eligibility in your covering letter.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25 June 2021.
No agencies, please.